Through a unique and quite intense training you will be guided by Saška H. Kuhar, Author of the International Baby Functional Movement program in Slovenia and Worldwide.
During this exclusive training - Saška H.Kuhar will show you the important milestones in the baby's first year through the theory of baby motor and cognitive development as well as through practical examples.
And the best thing is - you won't even have to travel anywhere as the whole program can be completed online with personalised support and own online login materials and assignments to support the methods behind the Baby Functional Movement program.
Pre - requisites for joining the training (entry level)
A PT qualification, physiotherapy, occupational therapists or midwife qualification is required.
(If your profession is not on the list above - please contact us directly!).
By gaining deeper insights into the motor and cognitive skills development, you will contribute to a more optimal progress of the baby; what is more, with the right information and training you will contribute to the awareness of the importance of the baby's motor and cognitive skills.
- Expert lectures on the comprehensive theory of baby motor and cognitive development accoring to the Baby Functional Movement (BFM®) program
- Professional materials
- Personal login to online educational learning system
- In- depth educational discussions on foundations of the baby development from birth
- Video presentations
- Assignments and additional learning work
- Practical individual work
- Practical discussions with the Author
- Case studies
- Final examination and certification